Joe provides legal counsel in all substantive areas of environmental law including: air, brownfield redevelopment, hazardous waste, solid waste, superfund, underground storage tanks, water, and wetlands issues. Joe is able to assist companies in understanding the requirements that pertain to their business and in developing strategies to minimize the burden associated with maintaining compliance. Practice includes:
- Permitting/Compliance Counseling
- Defense of Enforcement Proceedings
- Ordinances/Zoning related to Land Use Planning
- Real Transactions/Brownfield Redevelopment;
- Toxic Torts;
- Climate Change; and Renewable Energy
Client service is paramount at Tucker Ellis, because the firm's success depends on the success of its clients. The firm's national client base, ranging in size from individuals and professional, to small and medium size businesses, to Fortune 500 companies, is a testament to the firm's ability to make the firm's philosophy intersect with the client's goals.